Spatsizi by Todd Moen – British Columbia Fly Fishing

Click Here To Subscribe ►https://goo.gl/9Z5dTu – At roughly 2 million acres, the Spatsizi Wilderness in northern British Columbia, is the home waters for the Collingwood Family of Spatsizi Wilderness Lodge. This film documents Ray Collingwood’s vision, beginning in the late 60’s, to operate a world-class rainbow trout fly-fishing lodge with his family. With stunning aerial footage of the Eaglenest Range and Firesteel River Valley, including birds-eye views from Ray Collingwood’s multiple float planes, Todd Moen highlights the essence of family in this fly-fishing heaven. This rare and epic day with father-daughter duo, Ray Collingwood and Carrie Collingwood, in a world-class rainbow trout fishery will capture the heart of every angler. There is no doubt about it, the Collingwood Family has it figured out right.
Website – http://www.spatsizi.com

Thanks for all the support from all my YouTube subscribers!
All new viewers please subscribe to be updated with new work!

Camera and Edit by Todd Moen.
Special thanks to friends Carrie Collingwood, Ray Collingwood and Billy Labonte. www.Spatsizi.com

Thanks to Patagonia for being a huge supporter of my work for over 3 years. http://www.Patagonia.com

*Camera Information*
– Aerial solutions by Quadrocopter.
– High quality aerial filter and adapters solutions here – Snake River
Prototyping – http://www.SnakeRiverPrototyping.com
– GoPro 3 Black Edition – http://www.GoPro.com
– Sony RX-100
– Panasonic Ag-160a

Spatsizi is included on the Season 6 DVD available at the Catch Magazine store here.. http://www.CatchMagStore.com

1. Thomas Brooks on September 15, 2020 at 5:34 am

What beautiful country. Those fish are crazy!! I don’t think I’ve ever seen rainbows jump out of the water that high! What a wonderful experiance to share with your father. There’s a special bond between fathers and daughters. I have it with my daughter and my sister has it with our Dad. The fact that you both enjoy fly fishing so much is just a bonus. Those memories will last forever.

2. Sly Dawwg on September 15, 2020 at 5:34 am

Oh damn, just fish & make it more about fishing,—no need to reach out for God 🙂 &/or to the people who seem desperate to connect in personal & sad ways./ It’s similar to a funeral video & too many have had enough of those in real life. More reel life pls.

3. Gideon Osborn on September 15, 2020 at 5:34 am

What is the song played at the end?

4. marshall mackenzie on September 15, 2020 at 5:35 am

I am loving this video as we can’t get out to do any fly fishing over here in Scotland due to this horrible virus all over the world so this gives me some pleasure as my son Grant and I have fished over in BC and Alaska and you have some great fishing so love and peace and hope we all get through this and enjoy our fishing 🎣✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇨🇦🇺🇸

5. olav borgson on September 15, 2020 at 5:36 am

This will remain a dream for most folks. It must be so fantastic to fish there and enjoy the mountains with family

6. Gr8whitenorth on September 15, 2020 at 5:37 am

Guys, there is no special thanks to…. The thanks is to you for having put this out here, Thank you.

7. Last glance on September 15, 2020 at 5:39 am

Wow

8. History Heroes on September 15, 2020 at 5:41 am

Simply incredible. thanks

9. trout stalker on September 15, 2020 at 5:42 am

the vista ,the fish.,the people.. wow just amazing..brought tears to me eyes.. i truly hope one day me and my buds are able to make a trip there and experience that. very sweet.. tight lines.

10. David St-pierre on September 15, 2020 at 5:44 am

goosebumps.

11. Emmit.U Underwood on September 15, 2020 at 5:49 am

It’s nice to see something so close to home.

12. Terry McClelland on September 15, 2020 at 5:49 am

As usual another awesome video. Reminds me of my dad. He instilled the love of fly fishing and the love of wilderness in me. The days of packing me across the rivers. And saying to me "here old my rod for me ( he all ready had a fish on) don’t drop it " . then I would get so excited becouse i caught one in my eyes. . I fly fish still and now at 52 I can’t wait to teach my 2 grandsons to fly fish. Thanks Dad.

13. rf170354 on September 15, 2020 at 5:50 am

awesome video….i am a fairly new BC resident and have fallen in love with fly fishing and this beautiful province,…. thanks for a great video

14. William Sydney on September 15, 2020 at 5:51 am

What a great video

15. Richard E on September 15, 2020 at 5:52 am

Another cherished Moen video, with great music.  What is the song and who does it, at 10:50?

16. K Alexander on September 15, 2020 at 5:52 am

This video is always a source of inspiration; I never tire of it. Todd, thanks for what you do.

17. Ruben02 on September 15, 2020 at 5:54 am

I have been there once! It is an amazing place!!

18. Earle Waters on September 15, 2020 at 5:57 am

Who needs cable when you got Todd tv 🤗 the best of the best Todd Moen

19. speeze speeze on September 15, 2020 at 5:58 am

Praise God for every moment we get to fish. What amazing creation we get to experience. Praise God

20. omer mushtaq on September 15, 2020 at 5:58 am

Tears of happiness in my eyes….. I really want to be there one day my wish my passion…….

21. luke eichner on September 15, 2020 at 5:59 am

If I could I would give this 2 Thumbs Up. I can’t wait till my Grand Daughter is big enough to go with me to make memories like these.

22. Chris Burgess on September 15, 2020 at 5:59 am

I am out every year on the Vedder and I find secret holes

23. Julian Sutherland on September 15, 2020 at 6:01 am

Well done! I can’t wait to visit

24. Emiliano Feltrup on September 15, 2020 at 6:02 am

De los mejores videos que he visto! Felicitaciones

25. Arthur Womack on September 15, 2020 at 6:03 am

Well done! Beautiful story and videography. Thank you! See you at the landing.

26. jerry Wald on September 15, 2020 at 6:03 am

Now that look like a BLAST

27. Joella Reynolds on September 15, 2020 at 6:04 am

So beautiful,I envy your life very much.

28. BC Rivers Wild on September 15, 2020 at 6:05 am

fantastic film love the shots.. Great work

29. Adam Paul on September 15, 2020 at 6:06 am

Great video, thx, Adam, Tofino.CA

30. mark mc myn on September 15, 2020 at 6:07 am

those are extraordinary rainbow

31. Ed Stergar on September 15, 2020 at 6:08 am

Outstanding footage!! Reminds me of my home state of Montana!!

32. Paul Wooten on September 15, 2020 at 6:11 am

Spectacular aerial gymnastics by giant Rainbow Trout! Everybody but the Russian judge gave it 10’s across the board…

33. coribellanoche on September 15, 2020 at 6:12 am

I have been an ardent follower of your for many years – one might say I am a Moen Groupie. As a senior, I found this video to be particularly emotional, maybe even a bit of a tear jerker. Thanks for all that you have done, do and hopefully continue to do for our sport. By the way, I love the background music – the message of the song dovetails nicely with the theme of the video. What is the title of the song and who is the creator? Thanks again from the Black Hills of South Dakota

34. Adam Paul on September 15, 2020 at 6:12 am

A great video, Adam, Tofino.CA

35. Krzysztof R on September 15, 2020 at 6:13 am

10/10 like always!

36. Nickalles Clark on September 15, 2020 at 6:16 am

Awesome video but Hey there where flys used in the video I would like to know what they are called? 6:44 into the video they are featured 🙂 please and thank you

37. Milan Bogdanovic on September 15, 2020 at 6:18 am

Awesome video. What fly fishing rod and waders was your daughter using? I need the same for my daughter. Pls advise. Thank you.

38. Armin Gradisic on September 15, 2020 at 6:18 am

loving this channel!!!

39. Jeff Brooks on September 15, 2020 at 6:20 am

Fantastic film. I’d love to know where Ray Collingwood bought his hat. It’s a classic. If anyone knows the make and model I’d be forever indebted! That’s the coolest hat I’ve ever seen and I collect them for fly fishing.

40. Off Leash Farms on September 15, 2020 at 6:21 am

Mmm good😋🙋🏼‍♀️

41. Will Perryman on September 15, 2020 at 6:21 am

My favorite videos, always love the people, the scenery, filming, music….BRAVO Todd, and what an incredible Father & Daughter. Team and Business …..

42. Robert Strube on September 15, 2020 at 6:22 am

C’est merveilleux!!!!!!
    Merci pour ces partages.

43. Julian Garrido on September 15, 2020 at 6:22 am

The happiness and joy of life can be summed in that kind of life!!!!

44. Polo Lopez on September 15, 2020 at 6:24 am

💖

45. Vicente GarciaG on September 15, 2020 at 6:25 am

Felicitaciones por el hermoso video que muestra un lugar mas hermoso aun. Se lo que se siente al estar en esos lugares como la Patagonia Verde Chilena con sus ríos y lagos

46. Amerrabbi23 on September 15, 2020 at 6:27 am

just amazing

47. alan4sure on September 15, 2020 at 6:28 am

Set your video speed to .25 and watch carefully at 7:16 when the rainbow gulps a mouse. Incredible!!

48. salty dog on September 15, 2020 at 6:29 am

I mean wow!! Now that was a nice dream

49. Steve Kennedy on September 15, 2020 at 6:30 am

thank you so much for sharing, you gave me a incredible experience with your family!!!

50. Cachi - on September 15, 2020 at 6:31 am

Wow! I’m making this my next destination…