My TOP 5 Summer Bass Fishing Lures (Bank Fishing for Beginners)

My TOP 5 Summer Bass Fishing Lures (Bank Fishing for Beginners)

In today’s video I’ll discuss my TOP 5 favorite lures for summer bass fishing. I’ll put an emphasis on lures that I use while I’m bank fishing. WHY??? Because I don’t think bank anglers get enough love! However, these lures work great from a boat or yak as well! I’ll discuss lure types, colors, and the combos I fish them on. I’ll explain my reasoning behind my picks and even give you a little tip for each lure!

COMMENT BELOW and let me know what your TOP 5 summer bass fishing lures are!
________________________________________

WANT TO SEND ME SOMETHING?

Debos Fishing
PO Box 8546
Cedar Rapids IA, 52408
________________________________________

***CHECK OUT MY RECENT Videos***

6 Beginner Fishing Mistakes (You Don’t Realize You’re Making)

Testing the River2Sea Whopper Plopper 75 – (Easy Topwater for Beginners)

Is the Whopper Plopper DEAD? (Berkley Choppo, Savage Gear Smash Tail, and Lunkerhunt Propfish)

The PROBLEM That NOBODY Wants to Talk About in Bass Fishing! (How to Justify Catching Dinks)

Why Would ANYBODY Cast and Reel Like This? (AM I WRONG?)

NO MORE BACKLASHES – Correctly Adjust Brakes on YOUR Baitcaster

________________________________________

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA

I’m on Instagram as Debos_Fishing https://instagram.com/download/?r=5632553686

Check My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/devon.christian.73
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#Fishing #DebosFishing #BassFishing

1. Jim Gibson on September 10, 2021 at 12:17 pm

Love your videos, very informative and helpful for beginners like me!

2. John Bennett on September 10, 2021 at 12:18 pm

Thx great info

3. Brooks Taylor on September 10, 2021 at 12:19 pm

frog, texas rig, swim bait, chatterbait, stick bait

4. Bob Bartlett on September 10, 2021 at 12:20 pm

YES! This is what I need. Simple, straightforward, information not chatter. Also, some economic alternatives on baits. Again, combo info very easy to understand. You understand that snags can ruin the day. They waste time. They cost money..

5. Nicole Hauschildt on September 10, 2021 at 12:22 pm

Im gettin my self my forst taxkle box today! and im so exited!

6. Stillinya is Stillinur on September 10, 2021 at 12:22 pm

Watching a Commercial helps and shows Channel support remember Y’all ty

7. AJ Youtube on September 10, 2021 at 12:23 pm

1 ultra light set up and one regular, bank anglers can’t carry much so usually one set up and some lure variety, a lot of walking involved here where I live, really appreciate this kind of videos, thx a lot.

8. DazX on September 10, 2021 at 12:25 pm

I keep my bright yellow frog on top of my dark blue worms, it makes the jelly a bright “black” if that makes sense

Edit: I just took a look at it, and it’s like a Smokey color

9. Bennie Maxwell on September 10, 2021 at 12:26 pm

Your using the exact stuff I’ve been using. Black frog and sweet beaver in hematoma color kills here in Michigan. Even in clear water

10. Tambo Snipes on September 10, 2021 at 12:26 pm

The only way o can afford to fish

11. Caleb Kuhall on September 10, 2021 at 12:27 pm

You should definitely try yellow frogs with black dots! Helped me win a tournament or two.😁

12. Sticks 29 on September 10, 2021 at 12:27 pm

When should you use a swivel?

13. David Mills on September 10, 2021 at 12:28 pm

Super BIG help with this video !! All I do is bank fish I have no boat and I’ll take all the knowledge I can. Thnx Debo 😉👌

14. Bennie Maxwell on September 10, 2021 at 12:28 pm

Thank you for addressing us bank guys. You just earned a subscriber

15. Ronnie Horton on September 10, 2021 at 12:29 pm

I like the frogs with a whit and yellow belly like a real bullfrog and I work them slow over Lilly’s and scum with a pop pop pause method

16. thestime on September 10, 2021 at 12:29 pm

Informative video. Nicely done!

17. Michael Greene on September 10, 2021 at 12:32 pm

Run by a dog and it wants to eat ya hahahaha

18. Raffael900me on September 10, 2021 at 12:33 pm

awesome vids but 50 60 pound for bass L0L we catching tuna boys

19. Flymatt on September 10, 2021 at 12:33 pm

Where do you Live?

20. thatirishasian on September 10, 2021 at 12:34 pm

I love the bhite delight. It’s been my most productive color for Chatterbaits this summer.

21. Nathan Hovey on September 10, 2021 at 12:35 pm

What are the odds that it recommends this video after I watched the latest top 5 summer baits.. Also you are really on top of what baits are good right now. Only 1 diff bait in this vid to the new vid. It’s almost like you know what ur talking about. Lol jk I know you know a ton about this stuff and I thank you for sharing with us all. 🎣🇺🇸🎣

22. Adrian Rubio on September 10, 2021 at 12:37 pm

Yo yo I live in Iowa where do you fish like which lake or whatever

23. Richard Blake on September 10, 2021 at 12:38 pm

What happened to your guitar signoff music? Was really good.

24. Hayden Wolf on September 10, 2021 at 12:38 pm

Hello from des Moines

25. Rainbo Sprinkles on September 10, 2021 at 12:38 pm

Ive watched a lot of your reel videos around the $100 price. Im struggling to think of an aluminum reel around that price plus/minus $20.

26. George Schiele on September 10, 2021 at 12:40 pm

Ime a dedicated bank fisherman

27. Ian Jarrett on September 10, 2021 at 12:45 pm

I’m not even a beginner and I’m still here

28. Michael Hodges on September 10, 2021 at 12:47 pm

On frog’s I like to trim the legs so the bass dont bite them and miss the hook

29. Manny on September 10, 2021 at 12:49 pm

The sweet beavers were the the first soft plastic bait I caught a fish with

30. Nerf Penguin on September 10, 2021 at 12:54 pm

Is this my 5ths grade teacher he looks and sounds like him mr.monhight

31. cucadare51 on September 10, 2021 at 12:54 pm

Another great video. Thanks for the info.

32. Larry Moffatt on September 10, 2021 at 12:55 pm

Hey DEBO: Good stuff.

33. 2222fishing on September 10, 2021 at 12:56 pm

what kind of hook do you use on a wacky style .good video good job

34. Chris on September 10, 2021 at 12:57 pm

The braided line choice shocked me. Are you going with braid over mono because your fishing in cover and are just improving your retrieval chances or do you always use braided line? I’m relatively new to fishing. Thanks!

35. Luke Pakula on September 10, 2021 at 12:57 pm

36. ian delgado on September 10, 2021 at 1:01 pm

Can u do a Texas rig vid

37. LAF filmfest on September 10, 2021 at 1:02 pm

You helped me understand!!

38. Bassless Chap on September 10, 2021 at 1:03 pm

Thanks Debo, you helped me get my 1 st braid, watched your video on that amazon braid Diomante or some such, anyway, next video you declared it garbage… thanks

39. VespoLiveGaming on September 10, 2021 at 1:05 pm

First time I used a frog, I managed to get it hopelessly hung up on the first cast! Luckily it was close by in really shallow water so I could Wade in and get it

40. doki doki jihad club on September 10, 2021 at 1:05 pm

I can never justify buying jackhammers.

41. Cj Mondragon on September 10, 2021 at 1:05 pm

I caught one

42. W Scogin on September 10, 2021 at 1:05 pm

Debo,Great info as always thank you for all your hard work and great information!

43. Trevor Halford on September 10, 2021 at 1:06 pm

My wife says I’m addicted because I have 12 fishing poles in the back of my Suburban rigged up different. But I never seem to have what I want on there at the time I need it. LOL

44. Emmanuel Goldstein on September 10, 2021 at 1:09 pm

How do you figure out what colors you need where you live? lol.

45. Schiny B on September 10, 2021 at 1:10 pm

I really like the fact that you take the time to respond to comments. It shows your character. This was an excellent and very informative video. I am a bank fisherman and my "go to" is a 5" watermelon senko weightless Texas rig…they cast a mile and sink so slow. I’m going to give the frog some more time going forward. Thanks for the video. Tight lines!

46. chidrummer1 on September 10, 2021 at 1:10 pm

Any video you make is always helpful Debo. Thank you.

47. Jason Smith on September 10, 2021 at 1:10 pm

I am a Kayak fisherman. I love your recommendations. Thanks!

48. Austin Hernandez on September 10, 2021 at 1:13 pm

I threw a frog across some lily pads and caught a 4 pound bass, which was my pb at the time. It was awesome watching the bass jump through the weeds to grab it.

49. HALF BAKED BEAN on September 10, 2021 at 1:13 pm