Deep sea fishermen, ocean freighters share the strangest/creepiest thing they have seen on the job

➤For Some Light Hearted Content, Check Out Our Second Channel – Dr. Mist (Bot Voice)
➤Click Here – https://bit.ly/3lLILEd

➤ ❤❤❤ Click Here To Support Our Spanish AskReddit Channel (Reddit Aliens Español) – https://bit.ly/3AwzkgV ❤❤❤

➦ Still want Bot Voice? Subscribe to our other channel for Bot voice! Here – https://bit.ly/36HlBpo Subscribe for more horror stories – https://bit.ly/2WCjWxu

Source and Credit:
► Written By : Deep sea fishermen, ocean freighter workers, naval personel etc: What is the strangest/creepiest thing you have seen out on the job?

► Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2y494e/deep_sea_fishermen_ocean_freighter_workers_naval/?sort=top
Don’t forget to check their other works and support them.

Binge Watch Playlists (TTS) –
► Confessions PlayList – http://bit.ly/38ljAhs
► NoSleep Playlist – http://bit.ly/32JYYhw
► TIFU Playlist – http://bit.ly/2VGD6Cr

Submit your stories here: https://www.reddit.com/r/RedditAliens_/

Contact me on:
► Discord!: https://discord.gg/Ad65qra ( Also need mods or anybody that can maintain the server coz I can’t)
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/AliensReddit ( Just created )
► Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/reddit_aliens/?hl=en ( just created )

If you enjoy our narrations/ Readings, Don’t forget to leave a like and subscribe!
And, let me know what scary stories you would like to hear me read down in the comments.
Also, hit that notification bell to not miss another video.

All music and background soundscapes/music/audio are royalty-free and provided by Youtube’s Audio Library:
Kevin MacLeod https://incompetech.com

#Reddit #NoSleep #ScaryStories #CreepyStories

#reddit #NoSleep #creepystories #redditaliens If you think we used your story without permission and want it removed, contact us on Reddit. https://www.reddit.com/user/LargeReview

1. Mr. Lavinder on September 3, 2021 at 7:06 pm

Really? Jaws? My father in law quotes that all the time 😀

2. red mercury on September 3, 2021 at 7:07 pm

lol how did jaws make it into this list?

3. Essa B. on September 3, 2021 at 7:14 pm

something about listening to this is so satisfying

4. Patrick Patino on September 3, 2021 at 7:14 pm

Could not get through that 2nd story ur regular voice and accent is just fine

5. Elias Weigle on September 3, 2021 at 7:14 pm

Why do they advertise big rat balls? I do not snitch or rat on any person alive or dead. Good luck to… whatever they wanna call themselves trying to be big bad mice lol

6. Joshua Dipatama on September 3, 2021 at 7:15 pm

that lady in the water probably just got snatched by sharks that saw the outline of the floating body thanks to the light from the boat

7. Andrew W on September 3, 2021 at 7:15 pm

Second sorry is from jaws lol 😂

8. Storm Rhode on September 3, 2021 at 7:17 pm

Jumping in to look for a dead body?! That’s insane.

9. Dan Ramirez on September 3, 2021 at 7:18 pm

Wow Mr. Quient haha

10. docchocobo on September 3, 2021 at 7:19 pm

I too saw Jaws chief

11. Barbara Wilburn on September 3, 2021 at 7:22 pm

2 nd story is from Jaws. What baloney

12. KiddVictorious on September 3, 2021 at 7:27 pm

I highkey miss the old voice that was used in the video

13. Elfling89 on September 3, 2021 at 7:28 pm

omg you started putting the full text in, THANK YOU! I love your audio for when I am doing chores around the house and my phone is stationary and playing the video, but I prefer to speed read without sound when I am actually holding my phone. Amazing, thanks RA!

14. Nicholas Kirlis on September 3, 2021 at 7:29 pm

Are you a pirate?

15. Clemdane on September 3, 2021 at 7:29 pm

Why is the Jaws speech in here? I thought this was true stories

16. Living While We Can on September 3, 2021 at 7:29 pm

Outer music is 🔥

17. Itallia 3,6,9 on September 3, 2021 at 7:29 pm

Er hum! The story of the sharks & the men in the water, is word for word the dialogue from the script the actor Robert Shaw in the role of Quint in the 1st Jaws film tells the police chief & marine biologist in his boat when they have all had a few drinks, its dark, they are comparing body scars then Quint says the exact words on this story, even using the words Chief
    (For the police chief on board) & Hooper ( tha biologist Matt Hooper played by Richard Dreyfuss) sheesh its a damn cheat!

18. Night Mother on September 3, 2021 at 7:31 pm

My faves.

19. MarLee Francis on September 3, 2021 at 7:32 pm

So the second one is from jaws?

20. Jacksy on September 3, 2021 at 7:36 pm

Props to the guy who took a good amount of time to send the full Indianapolis speech from jaws

21. Lyniquechunte on September 3, 2021 at 7:36 pm

Lol why he pull the Jaws Narration out lol I love it!!

22. Michael Roberts on September 3, 2021 at 7:36 pm

I used to live on the Chesapeake Bay. One morning l saw what looked like an adult and two juvenile scaly humanoids in the water and found it so peculiar l never mentioned it to anyone. Seeing this man’s recollection of the same thing at least let me know l wasn’t hallucinating

23. Ned Devine on September 3, 2021 at 7:37 pm
  24. John Panicola on September 3, 2021 at 7:38 pm

For those of you wondering why the Jaws speech is in here:

Because it is an actual confirmed true story where many WWII sailors lost their lives. Up-to 150 (of the 1100 sailors) were determied to be killed by sharks. The rest to dehydration from drinking sea water. It is literally the deadliest shark attack that is documented in human history. 316 survivors. Yes it was performed by an actor, but the story is real. Look up the USS Indianapolis to learn more.

25. Bill Paxton on September 3, 2021 at 7:40 pm

Yes, the Jaws speech is based on a real event.

No, they didn’t go into the water with 1100 men and come out with 316. Of the 1195 sailors aboard, 300 we killed upon impact from the torpedo. Around 150 were subsequently eaten by sharks while awaiting rescue.

Also, it was a rather public event with the captain facing being convicted under court martial (that was followed closely by the media) for not evading the Japanese torpedo by sailing in a “zigzag” which was moot and many of his men feeing he had been railroaded.

26. teknicianmuzik on September 3, 2021 at 7:42 pm

So the last guy had a shack in the back with an opening back, but when it rained hard he’d get hit in the back in the shack that was at the back.

27. Ardian Nuhiji on September 3, 2021 at 7:44 pm

Come on man I love your video’s but please do the regular voice this one’s so fucking cringe and annoying, I’ve watched all your regular video’s but I always skip the ones with this voice

28. Bad Donkey on September 3, 2021 at 7:44 pm

I stopped at the accent, nope

29. Benedictus Aryo Bimo on September 3, 2021 at 7:44 pm

The accent totally kill the vibe

30. Podcast Clips MVP on September 3, 2021 at 7:46 pm

Please keep posting theseb

31. Spooky on September 3, 2021 at 7:46 pm

These are my absolute favorite stories. More involving spooky sea shit pls

32. NICKAH on September 3, 2021 at 7:47 pm

You know, we have only discovered 5% of the ocean

33. Chicken feet on September 3, 2021 at 7:47 pm

I’m so happy you changed your intro

34. Andrea B on September 3, 2021 at 7:48 pm

Could you please remove the #nosleep tag from your r/askreddit posts? I’ve been confused by it a few times.

35. NolieJr Jr on September 3, 2021 at 7:49 pm

All right there Quint. Was this the true origins of Jaws? Haha.

36. kit_kat on September 3, 2021 at 7:49 pm

I love these!…although the story about the dad and son fishing off the Alaskan coast made me sad. Poor dolphins and shark. Not what they wanted to catch, but had to die anyways. And poor ocean with all of our trash in it. Humans suck.

37. Marvel Forever on September 3, 2021 at 7:50 pm

Aquaman

38. Lao Tzu on September 3, 2021 at 7:51 pm

First one, was a Sea Bishop.

39. Newbie Kitty on September 3, 2021 at 7:51 pm

Your voice is so good now!! Lol keep it up!!

40. l1wolf14av on September 3, 2021 at 7:51 pm

I’m glad the first guy said something, it would have been messed up if he just pretended not to see that thing too.

41. Jake DeRanged on September 3, 2021 at 7:59 pm

The Old Ones.

42. Snoopysails on September 3, 2021 at 7:59 pm

Love this podcast but this narrator sounds like he’s in the water. Speak louder and clearer for Pete’s sake

43. Nature Imposter on September 3, 2021 at 8:01 pm

Omg! that guys story with that dreadful bomb scared the shit outta me. My imagination is really active at times and I had to listen to the story a few times but idek I could imagine being that guy telling the story. If that’s true then he and those other men were so brave.

44. C Lenzen on September 3, 2021 at 8:01 pm

Anyone remember the movie Master of Disguise and the boat scene 😂 That part of the Jaws movie always reminds me of that

45. MostDope Captain on September 3, 2021 at 8:01 pm

I prefer the old voice!

46. Pikala Goodwater on September 3, 2021 at 8:02 pm

The voice guy sucks

47. MaggieTheCat01 on September 3, 2021 at 8:03 pm

7:35 Her clothes looked barely wet? Indicating that she had only just gone in the water? What? What’s he on about? You go in the water, your clothes are instantly soaked! They don’t stay dryish for a few minutes! 🤨

48. Storm Rhode on September 3, 2021 at 8:03 pm

So many people are whining about the second story. The narrator explains that he opted to include it because it’s a retelling of a true story that was featured in Jaws.

Too many people are way too eager to find things to fuss about.

49. Stephanie Baker on September 3, 2021 at 8:04 pm

Your Quint impression was quite serviceable!! LMFAO! JAWS is probably my all time favorite movie, but that scene is one of the best scenes of ANY movie, ever. Thanks, that was great!! 🦈

50. Jane Doe on September 3, 2021 at 8:04 pm

My dad was in the navy when he found some random Fisherman dead