COMAL RIVER BASS FISHING (Fishing at Landa Park and Hinman Island in New Braunfels Texas)

Got to show my friend/new neighbor around the Comal River in New Braunfels! Huff showed me up in this one of course, but that how it goes when you take friends to your spots! Bass were hitting top water poppers and ned rigs in this one. Hope val enjoy the video! Hit the like button and leave a comment for me! Subscribe to the channel is you haven’t already! Thanks for watching!

1. WideButton59 on September 12, 2021 at 10:13 am

What time of day is this. I went there last week and didn’t catch anything by the gazebo. Was using the ned rig and chatter bait but was getting caught by the thick grass and chatter bait came back with some moss. Gonna go this weekend and try Texas rig swim bait and some top water stuff now. Great videos. Maybe I’ll see you out there one day

2. JP FISHIN on September 12, 2021 at 10:19 am

I’ll be in New Braunfels maybe April 21st weekend, have some family that like right down the street from Landa Park & Fishers Park.. I was out there in March & had no luck in both parks! After watching your videos I’m gonna use some of your tips & see if I can hook up on some bass!!

3. Andrew Soria on September 12, 2021 at 10:19 am

So close to my.honey hole

4. shawn2994 on September 12, 2021 at 10:23 am

Have had no luck in landa not even with wacky rigged goin try a popper next cloudy day, thanks man

5. AlohaGardens ofFrisco on September 12, 2021 at 10:28 am

I miss that place. So many good.times hooking into some big bass.

6. Wes Vasquez on September 12, 2021 at 10:34 am

Hey, I have an extra kayak that Huff can borrow for an outing. I’m in San Antonio and think it would be awesome hit the water with you guys if you’re interested.

7. Jason on September 12, 2021 at 10:36 am

Is there smallmouth bass in this river?

8. Ella Chappell on September 12, 2021 at 10:37 am

Hey Wes, tell Caroline happy late Birthday for me♡

9. Kymera80TX on September 12, 2021 at 10:55 am

Gonna hit up Fischer Park again and try our luck any reason y’all quit there so fast? Would like my son to catch a few bass. Thx for the vids

10. BgAndrew86 on September 12, 2021 at 11:08 am

Love fishing new Braunfels! And brother there are some Biggins at the tube shoot. One of these days we will cross paths fishing and I’ll have some photos for ya. Have a great day brother and hope to meet ya at the waters edge!